ANTHONY'S BOUNCY CASTLES
Francesca OR Anthony
Anthony's Bouncy Castles recommends that when hiring out Bouncy castles and Inflatables, an Agreement form should always be used and a copy given to the customer.
Including Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person or organization who are hiring this Bouncing Castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid any injuries to persons or damage to the Inflatable. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions are followed:
1. The ………………………………......unit has an age limit of ……. (maximum…… users)
Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment. NO ADULTS are to use this bouncy castle.
2. A responsible Adult must supervise the children and Bouncy Castle at all times even if it is switched off.
3. No food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle which will avoid choking and mess (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge)
4. All shoes, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Bouncy Castle.
5. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string to be used either on or near the Bouncy Castle.
6. No smoking or barbeques near the Bouncy Castle.
7. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and must not be allowed.
8. Always ensure that the Bouncy Castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time
9. Do not allow spectators to lean against the inflatable.
10. No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Bouncy Castle.
11. If the Bouncy Castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
12. Do not allow anyone to sit or bounce on the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off !
13. Please Ensure that users with a history of back or neck problems are NOT allowed on the Bouncy Castle as indeed any Child who is feeling unwell.
14. Do not allow anyone to be on the Bouncy Castle during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
15. Please ensure the mats are in correctly in place at the front of the castle to ensure safety for users.
16. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
17. Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear
18. The Bouncy Castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the unit should not be used .
19. In the event of heavy rain, it is strongly recommended that the Bouncy Castle be switched off. Any wetness,including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
20. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately .
The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this, also check and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF ANYTHING AND HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT US.
Telephone: 01446 749385 or Mobile 07742 729717
OUR COMPANY CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURYS CAUSED TO ANYBODY USING THIS EQUIPMENT.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PERSONS USING THIS EQUIPMENT DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK
The person/s or organization hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liablefor any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole
responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Whilst in your care you are fully responsible for the safety of the users, spectators
and equipment and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur,
this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition,
i.e.: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition,
I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge.
I HEREBY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS LISTED ABOVE
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above.
I agree to Hire the Equipment listed below which is subject to the terms and conditions as above.
All equipment will be returned in the same condition as at the start of hire:
ELECTRIC BLOWER ____________
ANCHOR STAKES___________ GROUNDSHEET________________
POWER BREAKER___________ GENERATOR___________________
SAND BAGS_________________ BARRIER/FENCING____________
HIRE DATE ____________________
NAME IN FULL_______________________________________
WE HOPE YOU HAVE AN ENJOYABLE DAY !
The information you provide will not be used or passed on to any other companies.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL INFO@MYCASTLES.CO.UK
ALTERNATIVELY CALL 01446 749385 OR 07742 729717
Copyright held by Anthony Price(c).